Friday, March 2, 2012

Ear Aches, Ear Tubes And Upper Cervical Care




Forest is two years old. Here is his story.

He was scheduled to have tubes put in his ears because of his 4th ear infection and 3rd round of antibiotics in just a couple of months. I mentioned this to a friend and she said her son had the same thing, and that upper cervical care had prevented him from having tubes put in his ears.

I called Dr. Oliver’s office as soon as we hung up and was in to see him the very next morning (just an hour before he was scheduled to have the surgery.)

Within a week, Forest had relief from his ears. I had postponed the surgery that day just in case we needed it. Then, right before the surgery date came up again, I took Forest to see his pediatrician and she said his ears were fine and cancelled the surgery. Not only that, but his vocabulary improved almost immediately and he started walking better.

Now I can tell when Forest needs to be adjusted because he gets grumpy, seems like he doesn’t feel well and stumbles a lot.

Dr. Oliver has done so much for my family, our health, and our well being. I feel lucky to have met him. I could go on about my story, and my step son’s story too, but I won’t. Just know if you don’t already, upper cervical care can benefit anyone, and in ways you never knew even possible.

Here’s to taking charge of your health.

(Editor's note: Remember the objective of upper cervical care is to correct head neck misalignment that is interfering with proper brain to body communication. When this is corrected the body functions at a higher level and can often correct other problems more efficiently on its own. Please do not confuse upper cervical care as a treatment for any condition, disease or symptom.)
Related Posts with Thumbnails