Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Four Upper Cervical Testimonials


from uppercervicalflorida.com

High Blood Pressure

I was very stressed and had neck pain, as well as high blood pressure (180 / 120) and a high pulse rate of 105 beats / min. After the first adjustment my blood pressure dropped to 130/80, and my pulse rate dropped to 75. I do not feel stressed anymore- I feel great! My husband said that I looked 10 years younger when I got home after the 1st adjustment. Amazing stuff! Thank you guys!!!

-Meli S.


Numbness, Trouble Walking

I could not get into bed or dress myself after falling in the snow during Christmas. After an adjustment in early January I could feel my left side pain receding and the numbness in my left arm disappearing. I could dress myself and bend over again. I have been walking a mile on the ocean trail every day since the adjustment.

-Christine S.


Fibromyalgia / Chronic Fatigue

I came to the Upper Cervical Health Centers of America in Juno Beach, Florida after more than six months of extreme fatigue, severe body pain and weakness, and decreased mental focus and clarity. As a normally healthy and physically active person, as well as a student and a dancer, these symptoms greatly interfered with my lifestyle and affected me physically, mentally and emotionally. I no longer had any energy to spend time with friends and family, concentrate on my studies or enjoy my regular daily activities. I had seen a number of medical doctors, all of whom gave me different diagnoses and different prescriptions; none of which provided any relief. In fact, my symptoms grew worse. Frustrated and confused, I came to Dr. Alli Manis and Dr. Kevin Davine. When meeting with them, they took the time to educate me about Upper Cervical Care and its benefits. In their care, I have found relief of my symptoms as well as improved overall health. I feel better now than I did before my symptoms appeared! I am grateful for their work, as well as their passion in helping everyone achieve true health and wellness.

-Amanda D.


Severe Back and Neck Pain

Several years ago my pain in my neck and back became so severe that I could not go to work or play golf. As with most people, I visited local doctors and hospitals in hopes of getting better. No improvement. Next step was visiting The Mayo Clinic and Cleveland Clinic. Still no Improvement. I then heard of Upper Cervical Health Care. After 3 weeks of adjustments, I returned to a normal life. FULLY RECOVERED! To me, a miracle. I now use Drs. Manis and Davine and fully endorse their work.

-John Traub, PGA Golf Professional

(Editor's note: Remember the objective of upper cervical care is to correct head neck misalignment that is interfering with proper brain to body communication. When this is corrected the body functions at a higher level and can often correct other problems more efficiently on its own. Please do not confuse upper cervical care as a treatment for any of the above conditions, diseases or symptoms.)
Related Posts with Thumbnails