Monday, August 29, 2011

Gene And Ginger's Upper Cervical Care Experience


The MD’s don’t seem to know what’s wrong with me…

By Dr. Brandon Harshe

Gene had a pain in his side for 10 years, degeneration in his spine, shoulder pain, and vertigo. Ginger had sciatic pain for 15 years, had been taking hormones for the previous 30 years, and had frequent hot flashes. Then they came in to see me and get under Upper Cervical Care. Read on to find out what happened in their own words.

“My husband Gene and I started going to Dr. Harshe about 2 months ago. Gene had been to the typical chiropractor several times throughout his life, but I never had been to one and was very skeptical about going. A friend had asked me to consider going to an Upper Cervical (Doctor) a year prior, but I just graciously said I don’t really have confidence in them.

She called after my husband had gotten sick and said I really wish you would go to Dr. Harshe in Carrollton. Her Upper Cervical (Doctor) recommended him, so I told her I would tell Gene. He said sure, let’s give it a try, the MD’s don’t seem to know what’s wrong with me.

We called for an appointment and I let my husband see him the first visit and then the second visit I agreed to see him. After hearing Dr. Harshe explain the adjustment he does, it made perfect sense to us. God created our bodies to heal themselves and we felt God could work through Dr. Harshe to help our bodies function as they were created.

Gene had a pain in his side that had hurt for 10 years and a pain in his hip that gave him lots of trouble. After his first adjustment, these pains were gone and he has been free of that pain since. Gene was also having some dizziness and the MD’s had told him that he had severe vertigo and that the casing around his spinal cord was calcifying and would probably close in time and recommended we see a surgical doctor for the spinal cord. He was having what seemed to be a pinched nerve.

With patience, the dizziness is gone and the pain in his shoulder has subsided. We did not see any other doctor for his health issues except for Dr. Harshe.

I have had trouble with a sciatic nerve for more than 15 years. After my first adjustment, my hip pain was gone and has not returned. I have taken hormones for more than thirty years and am now free of taking hormones and have no hot flashes.

We are looking forward to our bodies feeling better and better as we reach the point of being able to stay in adjustment for longer periods of time. I am looking forward to be able to get off my blood pressure meds in the very near future. We are thankful for Dr. Harshe and his practice of common sense chiropractic and for God working through him to help our bodies function as they were created to function.

We encourage you to schedule a visit with Dr. Harshe and gain a wealth of knowledge about how your body is created to function and have your first adjustment for a healthier, drug free YOU!!!!!!”

Gene and Ginger K.
Fort Worth, TX


(Editor's note: Remember the objective of upper cervical care is to correct head neck misalignment that is interfering with proper brain to body communication. When this is corrected the body functions at a higher level and can often correct other problems more efficiently on its own. Please do not confuse upper cervical care as a treatment for any condition, disease or symptom.)
Related Posts with Thumbnails