Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blood Sugars Levels Improve?


A brief note about one families experience with upper cervical care and what it did for their daughter who had Type 1 Diabetes.

UNCONTROLLED BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS

My daughter has suffered with Type 1 Diabetes for 4 years now. We have tried several types and dosages of insulin. Eventually we had to have an insulin pump put into my daughter, but we have never been able to regulate her blood sugar levels. I myself went to (Upper Cervical Care) because I suffered with severe neck pain and numbness. While there the doctor explained the nerve system function and the importance of clear communication from the brain to the body and visa versa. I decided to have my daughter checked and she began to receive Upper Cervical adjustments. With every adjustment her blood sugar levels would drop dramatically--to me this was a clear indication that my daughter's body was responding and producing insulin!!

The doctor and staff take a personal interest in every patient and they treat you as if you were family. Their professionalism is unsurpassed.
Related Posts with Thumbnails